Monday, June 28, 2010

I almost died.

Not literally, at least I don't think so, but I was seriously working hard!
I had my first training session tonight with my trainer in two and a half weeks. He worked legs and I was quivering during the first set. I was really struggling.
After 30 minutes of torture, I entered cycle class. I very rarely miss cycle on Monday nights, I always train with Charlie and then cycle. Well, tonight, the first time I stood to 'climb', my legs almost gave out. Needless to say, it was a hard class and I was glad to survive it.
Following class, one of the instructors told me that I was white when I entered the class and that Charlie must have really put me through a workout.
To say the least...

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

Honey, you had better be careful! You have been on vacation for a few weeks & you could over do it!

Mom

debbie said...

Charlie is a bully