Everyone was so excited! Yet, they were kind enough to let me stay in bed until 7. They asked last night when they could wake me up, and that is what I said. I consider that one of MY Christmas presents!
and played some more!
Mom and me
Aislinn in one of her new outfits.
Greyson working on his new castle.
Kerstyn and Chris trying out Kerstyn's new game, Scrabble.
About noon, we headed to Tallahassee and on the way there I realized something! Dad was going to be going right through Tallahassee that night. So, I called and begged him to stop. About 8:15 p.m. we met him one exit away from Ryck and Kenney's at Flying J. Just like old times...
Now, I can say, I had a MerryChristmas!
I love my Daddy!


3 people said:
I had so much fun being over with all of you. Dad was so happy to get to see you, too!
Mom
Devin has the same PJ as Greyson. And that castle Greyson got, Devin's been wanting that at the PX (but I did not get it).
I really liked your Christmas Day pictures...captured the essence!
Post a Comment