Sunday, December 06, 2009

Let there be color!

The house has been getting painted inside since the beginning of November, but since I just got a new computer, I can finally put some pictures up. Here is the living room. I really went for some color, didn't I?

This is of course in the kitchen with Mark and Vicki on Thanksgiving day.

Eat in kitchen area. The centerpiece on the kitchen table was sent to me by my Mom's best friend that has known me since birth. It was beautiful and a wonderful addition to our Thanksgiving feast.
Standing in the living room facing the dining room. As you can tell, I don't really use it as a dining room, more like an extended pantry... :)
In the family room. Aislinn is chilling out with Dora.




5 people said:

nanamoo said...

It looks very beautiful...I will have to come by and see it Live!

Jodi said...

You did a great job! Looks great!

Higleys said...

Those are some fun colors.

Anonymous said...

It's most definitely better in real time (not that it's not on here)... the colors are fabulous! LOVE IT, Mel! Thanks for having us over!! :)

LoVe YoU!
K :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think you did a great job on the color choices. I know how long you've been wanting it done, worth waiting for! xo Mich