Thursday, September 20, 2007

Potty Training

I am quite excited because Aislinn is in the beginning stages of potty training. She has gone pee-pee on the potty the last two days. Now, not every time, but once each day and she initiates it herself. I hope that she will be as easy as Greyson. However, I am going to have to skip my gym a few days so that we can stay in the house to get this done. I am not looking too forward to that.
It is raining as I write this and it rained almost all day yesterday. We certainly need it!
For dinner, mac and cheese with hot dogs. Last night was Hamburger Helper, and the night before... Ravioli and Spaghetti O's with meatballs. Now don't all of you line up outside tomorrow night for dinner, I know you want to, but we have to stick to just us. :) (I am not in the cooking mood lately, but I guess you could tell that already.)

0 people said: