Monday, September 24, 2007

GO ME!!

I would just like to announce how wonderful it feels that I have cleaned my bathrooms, yes all 3, this morning and polished my counter tops. Also...I organized my laundry room. I still have to mop the kitchen, entry and hallway, but I am well on my way to smiling the rest of the day.
Now, I know, this is NOT what it is all about, however, this is better than going to the gym as far as 'happy' feelings go. I just love to see clean bathrooms, kitchen and floors.
I know, I know, I'm crazy, but I hope that you all still love me! :)

3 people said:

Cherylyn said...

Kudos to you Melody! That's amazing as far as I am concerned. It's amazing how many days I can go ignoring the cheerios speckling my floors!

Ashlea said...

I'm with you, Melody. It just makes the day so wonderful as you pass throughout your home and everything smells so clean and is tidy too.

Anonymous said...

Do you hire out? ;-)