Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I must be crazy!

I signed Lauklan up for Coach Pitch Baseball. Kerstyn is going to be playing in the minor league baseball. Of course, this means that I will be at the ball fields on Monday, Thursday and Saturday. Did I think that I was just sitting around with nothing to do? Oh yeah, Brennan and Kerstyn are going to start piano lessons next month (hopefully) and I have a husband is never home. Luckily Brennan wanted no part with baseball and Greyson is too small, but, it won't be too long until I know that I will be going 5 different places for 5 different kids! Chris warned me, I'll have to admit.
The things we do for our kids... Gladly, I might add.

2 people said:

Tricia said...

you might be crazy, but you are a great mom.

Melody said...

Thank you. I needed that!