It was quite warm today, in the 80's. We have been in short pants and sleeves for the last week or so. The sun has been hiding behind many clouds the last several days and it has not been the 'Sunshine State'. Odd weather for January, but, it has been great for the kids to play outside . We have gone out everyday for several hours at a time and the kids have had a blast.
Tomorrow we have our first day of the year that church starts at 1 p.m. I am not too excited about that since it falls right into nap time. Oh well, life goes on, and it's our turn for that delightful time.
The kids go back to school on Monday which I have mixed feelings about. We have had fun on our break. Sleeping in until 7:30 or 8 in the morning and doing what we want. It is nice to spend time with all of the kids. I am sad in a way for us to go back to school. I will look forward to Spring Break and the summer.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


1 people said:
I cannot believe how warm it was the entire Christmas break. It was great for playing outside! I hope you figure out how to load your pictures that is so annoying!!
Post a Comment