




Okay, 1-4 p.m. is NOT my favorite time to attend church just in case anyone was wondering and today it was just horrible! (I hate to even say that, but you would agree if you were there!) Aislinn has been fighting a cold since yesterday morning and I have been giving her medicine. She has been okay with that. HOWEVER, it did not work for church attendance today! I was quite optimistic because I even got her to take a nap before we left, but before the sacrament was even passed, she was DONE! I walked the halls with her the remaining time of sacrament meeting and started it in the second hour until I finally realized that it wasn't doing any good. (I know, I'm a slow learner!) So we left, Aislinn and I and went home. She was asleep within in 5 minutes and slept until 4. After that she was better. Hopefully this was a one time thing. I missed being there all 3 hours today. I missed the children, and I missed Primary.
Also, Tricia bore her testimony today and it was so nice to hear it. I am glad that she is my friend and I am thankful for her testimony.
BIG NEWS from Greyson. Today was his 1st day of primary and he just loved it! He announced after he got home, "Mom, I'm a big boy now!" And he meant it, and he is!
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


0 people said:
Post a Comment