Chris got it right this year! He suggested that I get a babysitter so that we could go to dinner. We were hesitant at first since it was a Monday, but we decided to hold FHE on Tuesday so we could go to dinner. I got the babysitter and told him that his job was to decide where we were going. Somewhere different, was my only stipulation. Okay, so I arrived at his office a little after 5 and he had flowers and a wonderful card for me. I was impressed. This is a big thing for Chris to accomplish. I asked him where we were going and he told me The Frosty Mug. I was quite excited since I had been wanting to go there for quite a while. We had a wonderful dinner, the company was just right and the food was really good. Another note, Chris managed to leave the office with me to go to dinner around 5:45 which is amazing since I don't even usually hear from him until around 7 each night. Way to go honey, you got it just right this year!
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


0 people said:
Post a Comment