Monday, October 10, 2011

Some firsts

Chris and I had to go get him measured and then order a tux for him for this Kids Beating Cancer Charity event that we are going to this Saturday night. We went to Men's Warehouse and got that done and then headed back down to Nordstrom to pick up my dress that I had purchased earlier in the day, but it had to be altered. (Because I am vertically impaired...)


I never thought it would happen, but I got Chris in a Nordstrom AND I got him to eat at the Bistro! Yes, I wrote that and it is certainly blog worthy!

After we finished eating, I got distracted in the Home section and ended up purchasing some very pretty new sheets, duvet cover, shams, pillows, the whole works. But, our bliss ended abruptly when I received a call from Brennan telling me that he "broke" the boy's bedroom door.

This is what we found when we got home.


I guess we are officially parents of boys.

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, are you going to replace it or put the door on Brennan's room? Just boys! I remember some things your brothers did while your Dad & I were not at home
Mom.

nanamoo said...

No way! I just wish I was there to shop with the two of you...LOL