Saturday, October 08, 2011

Greyson's Baptism Day!

It was a wonderful day for the entire family!


It sure would have been nice to have all 7 of us looking in the same direction, but I guess I was asking too much. Oh well, there we are. Nana even got to come, which was wonderful! I think it is great that a great grandmother can be there for her great grandson.



We had a great show of family and I was even surprised that my dad got to come. He usually works all weekend, but he took off and came over. I cried and cried.

Congratulations Greyson! We are so proud of you.


Following the baptism, we went to Chili's as a family. It was a wonderful day.

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Dad & I could be there. We enjoyed it so much. We loved hearing you play the bassoon again.
Mom

Melanie said...

It sounds like such a nice day! I still remember meeting you with my "baby Truman" and you were getting ready to deliver Greyson...and you were so excited for him to come!!

Laurel said...

How nice that so many family members could be there. Congrats, Greyson!