We had a Relief Society meeting tonight on food storage. I went, though not with the 'best' of attitudes. I'm a firm believer in attending my church meetings, so off I went. I do have a testimony of food storage and its importance. But, I don't do the 'traditional' food storage. I have the two shelving systems in my formal dining room that are full of canned foods that we use. I have a pantry full of food and another closet in the house that is busting open with food. However, we probably only have a few months stored up, if we eat cautiously. I'm working on it...
But, tonight I went to that meeting and I did learn things. I learned things about food storage and I also was reminded that some times, we go to meetings to be there for others. Some times, we need to be there to listen to a friend. Some times, we need to be reminded that we aren't the only one who struggles with life. Some times, we just need a hug, even if we aren't 'huggers'.


1 people said:
When you come to Argentina you will have to hug and kiss everyone!!!!!
Post a Comment