Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meet the Teacher 2011

Brennan and I arrived at Mount Dora High School this morning at 8. We found all of his classrooms and got him a locker. On the way home, he and I both remarked that this is going to be a good year. I can't wait to see what the future holds...

I went shopping at Target and spend way too much money on school supplies, but I got most of it done and then I took the 3 younger children to their Meet The Teacher.

Lauklan is in 4th grade and his teacher is Ms. Harding.


Greyson, in second grade, has Ms. Gronlund, soon to be Mrs. Black!

Aislinn is right across the pod and has Ms. Vallee in first grade.

All of the children are super excited. Tomorrow, Kerstyn goes to her orientation and then Monday, we get the ball rolling!


1 people said:

Anonymous said...

Hope all three of them have a wonderful school year!
Mom