Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of school 2011-2012

They are off!
We started this morning off at 4:45. Yes, that is right. 4:45! Pause and think. Me. 4:45. Not pretty. But we did it and Chris left with Brennan to go to seminary. We are swapping with the Markham family, so, this is our week to take to seminary and then they pick up from seminary and take them to school. I woke back up a little late and the elementary and middle school kids had to hustle.

Kerstyn was the last one to be dropped off this morning. She can't get to school until 8:45. We're hoping that she has another great year. I have some fun 7th grade memories.


Lauklan was ready to conquer 4th.

Greyson is excited to have Ms. Gronlund and learn all that second grade has to offer.


Aislinn was excited too. She said that she "couldn't wait" for school to start back!


I snapped the picutre below right before the elementary kids went to their classrooms. Brennan was already in first period by this time...


My babies are growing up!

2 people said:

Laurel said...

oh man, I am so not a morning person. I don't know how I ever got up that early for seminary. :) The kids look so excited!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! So glad to see them excited to start school.
Mom