I have never been so tired. I am physically and emotionally exhausted. Aislinn is doing well during the day, but the nights have been pure torture. She not only has the surgery to recover from, but a rash that is on her entire torso AND a raging yeast infection from all the antibiotics. I feel so bad for her, but I am doing all that I can. We put her in the bathtub and let her splash water on it gently, I put Vaseline on it, but it only helps temporarily. She feels like she needs to go to the bathroom all the time and there is burning and pain. I'm praying she starts to feel better soon.
To help me out, Gail took all 6 kids on a little field trip to Racetrac and then to Publix. She survived the trip. ;)


1 people said:
Hope Aislinn gets better everyday. So glad that Gail is there to help you.
Post a Comment