Saturday, July 02, 2011

Devin's Baptism and other fun

We got up this morning and got ready for a special day. It was Devin's baptismal day and we were so happy to be a part of it! I was assigned to play the piano and then our entire family was assigned to sing a special musical number. We sang "If the Savior Stood Beside Me". The kids actually sang and I thought it was great! The baptism was wonderful and afterwards, we headed to Olive Garden to eat some lunch!

Look at those boys playing! They have the best time together. Kerstyn and Alyssa are always happy to have time to spend together. They are just 6 months apart in age.


Not only my sister in law, but my very dear friend. I am so thankful to have Holly in my life.

My best friend ever and eternal companion.

Above are some handsome men that are hungry, of course. ;)


Aislinn absolutely loves to take care of Jarom.

After we got home from lunch, we needed our nails done, so the 5 of us headed out for some pampering.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

I wish that times like this could have happened for all the Shipley family members. So glad that at least you all have always been a part of the whole family. Love you, Mel!