Friday, December 10, 2010

Stake PEC Christmas Party and a bunch of other stuff

I fully intended to get a picture of Chris and I tonight, but I never did. :( Oh well.
This afternoon was certainly busy. I picked the kids up from school to find out that Aislinn was on red and I needed to call her teacher. The teacher told me that she flat out refused to clean up the mess that she made with her lunch then she refused to do what her PE teacher had asked her to do, therefore probably resulting in a referral to the office. Really? A referral for that? I didn't say that of course, and I'm very disappointed, but she is 5 and we all know that when Aislinn makes a decision, that is how it is going to be. I am praying desperately and sincerely to find a way to reach her. She has an amazingly strong spirit, but I need to figure out how to get her to listen and follow directions. This hurts.
After getting them all home, I left the house a few minutes after 5 with Mary, Andrea, Taylor and Brennan to head out to La No Che to drop off the boys to start their Order of the Arrow Ordeal. I am hoping that they will do well. It is a rough experience, from what I hear.
I didn't get back to civilization until 6:50 and I had to rush to the office to change and get Chris. We arrived at the party a few minutes late, but not too late. We had a wonderful time.
At the end of the party my cell phone rang and it was Mary crying. I was scared that something was wrong with one or both of the boys, but it was her. She was in pain from rolling her ankle earlier in the night and she couldn't walk. Chris, Derek Berge and I headed over to her and they gave her a blessing. They also went over to Wal-Mart and got her a heating pad, ice bag and an ace bandage. I'm sure she will start feeling better soon.

0 people said: