Sunday, December 05, 2010

Christmas Devotional and directions

We had quite the busy Sabbath day. We went to church and then came home for a quick lunch of grilled cheese. Following that, we loaded up and went to Grandma's to help her with some things around the house.
I left with Kerstyn from Grandma's to go to choir practice. Following that, I met with another sister to practice a piano duet that she wants to play. Then it was time for Kerstyn to be ready for Sing Noel.
I enjoyed every minute of Sing Noel and then I conducted 4 Christmas hymns for the congregation. We finished a little before the devotional was to start, so I loaded up the kids and brought them home to put them in bed.
It was a long, but good, Sabbath day.
Here's a picture of the outside of the house. The kids are very excited to have it decorated and the inside. The weather is cold for us, so it really feels like Christmas, especially with the wonderful focus that we had on the Savior's birth today at church.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful!
Mom