Thursday, December 30, 2010

Magic Kingdom

Mark and I got the kids up around 7:30 and headed to the Magic Kingdom for the day. Mark and his children hadn't been there for a long time and we were able to go with them. It was quite busy, but we had a lot of fun and got to do all of the rides that we wanted to do.

It was quite cold, but we were brave, or silly enough to go on Splash Mountain. Somehow, I ended up in the front row. We filled up the whole boat with all 9 of us.

Around 4, we were in desperate need of some ice cream. Isn't that a cute picture?

I ended up leaving with Brennan, Lauklan and Kerstyn around 9:15 and Mark stayed with Thomas, Kylea, Kerstyn and Greyson until about 11. We were all exhausted, but had a great day.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that all of you had so much fun together. You don't get to do that too often.
Mom