Saturday, August 29, 2009

Stake Conference, Adult Session

Chris and Brennan had a meeting from 3 until 5 this afternoon.

They survived, of course. Brennan was very concerned that he wouldn't live. Amazing that he did, isn't it?

Chris and I ate with the Clayton's and Frances Lugo at Chili's and then headed back to the Adult Session from 7 until 9.
I really enjoy the meeting, every time. This time was no different. Each of the speakers were great and the spirit was certainly very strong.
I remember this for sure, Elder Nelson said that the church can be extinct in one generation. Wow! Really? Yes. I'm sure going to do my best to make sure that doesn't happen. How do I do that? I'm going to make sure that our prayers are said. We're going to be better. Better at scripture study as a family, better with a "formal" FHE, better with love and patience and better making sure that our children KNOW that we KNOW that the church is true!
That's my start...

0 people said: