Saturday, August 08, 2009

Lauklan's Baptism Day!

Beautiful!
We've been waiting for this...
Parents with the big boy.

Grandma actually got this picture above, and I love it. I just love how Chris is looking at Lauklan and how they are both so happy.
I took this picture before we started and the room even filled up some more. I couldn't believe it!

Perfect! (Not us, that is FOR SURE, but the reason.)
I am so thankful that so many people could and did come to Lauklan's baptism. What a great thing to celebrate!

6 people said:

nanamoo said...

We were very sorry to miss it :(

but Congratulations Lauklan!!!!

Megan said...

So sorry and sad we missed the big day! :( we have been so busy this summer. congrats though!! i can STILL remember every detail from my baptism. its a great experience!

Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful time. I was so glad that I was able to be there.

Yoo-Ma

Stephanie said...

Congrats Lauklan!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

had to plan it after I left. I see how it is, ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Too bad Ricky couldn't have made it... I'm sure he would have enjoyed seeing everyone again. Wish we could have been there, too! :) Sure do love you! Squeeze hug everyone from us!