First thing this morning, was off to the ball fields for Lauklan's game. He enjoyed himself, and I am glad. I left Kerstyn there for her game that started at 11 and Chris returned at 12:45 to pick her up.
While the kids were at home with Chris and Kerstyn was off playing baseball, Mom and I went to the Craft Fair for a few hours. We had a very nice time even though our visit was brief. It consisted of a quick walk through the streets and lunch at The Frosty Mug. However, Mom found a vendor that made artificial foods and she was very excited that he would make her a fake piece of cake to put inside her cake dish. Interesting... Glad you were happy about that mom. :)
In the afternoon, our neighborhood had a block party and we went down for that. They had games for the kids and a bouncy house, and the adults could visit or play horseshoes. There was a good turnout and we had a really good time until it started pouring down rain. Well, we'll try again next year.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


0 people said:
Post a Comment