Thursday, October 25, 2007

Arrow of Light


Brennan received his Arrow of Light award last night at pack meeting. This is the highest Cub Scouting award and it is the only thing that carries over onto his Boy Scout uniform.

They had a very nice presentation tonight for Brennan and Nate Sage. It was given by Jon Sage, the Cubmaster, and he and his wife Katie went above and beyond! They made a plaque for the boys to hang on their walls with an arrow and seven feathers all with different colors representing the seven rays of light on the Arrow of Light badge. It was impressive! When we get it hung up, I will take a picture and post it.

I was beaming from ear to ear! I have found out already, in my short time so far of being a mother, that this is an emotional roller coaster! How challenging, rewarding, frustrating, trying, wonderful, crazy and WELL WORTH IT a ride it can be and IS! Do we ever get it figured out?

0 people said: