Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Leave us alone!




I received 2 phone calls this morning! Both from the home owners association about the fence that we are erecting. Please keep in mind that this fence was approved by the board over a year ago. We just are now getting to put up the sides because we are doing it ourselves, AND it is quite expensive. So, the phone calls today were to inquire about the fence. They said that there were complaints from others in the neighborhood that were worried that we were putting up a privacy fence all around instead of the ranch style fence that is allowed in this neighborhood. I answered them, that it was indeed going to be the fence that they had ALREADY approved, and that it was a ranch style fence going in. Do these people have NOTHING BETTER TO DO than to worry about our fence?

1 people said:

Cherylyn said...

Oh my goodness that is so annoying!! Stick it to 'em Melody! I know you will. I love your blog!