Hope you had a great Easter. It was nice to have today to really focus on the Savior. I appreciated the opportunity that I had to bear my testimony in Primary.
I also appreciated the memory I had of being in Atlanta last Easter with Turin, Jenn and Vivian. We had gone to Kentucky to be with my family for our Spring Break. Mom went up. Reed and his family were there. Mark and his family came over from Virgina. We took the trip up in 2 days. We stopped in Atlanta and stayed in a hotel on the way up. We had a BLAST while we were there. We went to Fort Knox, where Chris did his Basic Training. We went to Mammoth Cave and did the cave tour, cool! We visited with all my family that lives there and had a great time! We stopped in Chattanooga, Tennessee on the way home and went to the Tennessee Aquarium and stayed in a hotel there. The kids got to swim in the inside pool that they thought was the coolest thing ever. We then stopped at Turin's for the Easter Bunny's presents, and to visit. We arrived home late Easter night but the trip was wonderful. I just thought I would write about it since I wasn't blogging back then.
The kids in Mammoth Cave.
My Dad, Mom and my brothers.
Aislinn and Mom
Chris and the kids at a convenience store stop.
Reed and the kids on the 4 wheeler.
Lauklan on the 4 wheeler
Where Chris went through Basic Training
Patton Museum, Fort Knox
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


0 people said:
Post a Comment