Friday, December 01, 2006

Do you remember these moments?


This is my first look at Aislinn. She was born June 16, 2005. I don't have any of the other kids on my computer since it was pre-digital camera for us. However, they all look the same. I can't even describe the feeling. I am crying just remembering it all. It can't be put into words, however, here are a few that come to mind. Amazing, beautiful, hope, fear, wonder, thanks, inspiration, courage... What a blessing! Not once, twice, or even three times, but FIVE! I am so thankful for my husband, my children and the rest of my family. Please know that I love you, all of you, and that you all give me strength! Here is one of my favorite quotes. Ponder it, and let me know what it means to you. "When all is said and done, this is what the gospel is about. The family is a creation of God. It is the basic creation. The way to strengthen the nation is to strengthen the homes of the people." – President Gordon B. Hinckley

0 people said: