
>Today has been great! We got up and went to church. It even started off great since I didn't have to make breakfast because Kenney had already done it. Yeah! Church was a little challenging. The kids were off their games and I had several teachers and staff not show today. However, primary went on and we survived. After arriving home, we straightened up and then Mom and Dad arrived around 3. The kids were just ecstatic! Dad played the game of Life with Chris, Brennan, Kerstyn and Lauklan. Greyson and Aislinn just did their own thing. Mom and I got to visit and that was nice. We were also treated this evening by the Lowders that came here Christmas caroling. It was a really nice treat. Now, we must try to get the kids to sleep so Santa can come. I am sure that tomorrow morning will be quite an event. I look forward to it. Enjoy the pictures from the visit today with Mom and Dad.

Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


0 people said:
Post a Comment