Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The day after

Okay, now that I look back on yesterday, the day was not that bad! I think that it was what to be expected for 5 young children on Christmas day. The Chem-Dry people got here at 9 this morning to clean the carpets so I headed over to Mom and Dad's for the day. We had a nice visit with them and we got to eat a nice meal for dinner with ham, dressing, rolls, mashed potatoes, etc. It was fun. Turin, Jenn, Vivian, April and BJ came over for a visit too which was very nice. It is always good to see them. I headed back home with the kids minus the missing sippie cup, around 7 and got home around 9. The youngest 3 were already asleep and Brennan and Kerstyn went right to bed. It was a nice continuation of Christmas.

0 people said: