We went to the orthopedic physician's office today and after a lot of questioning from a very panicked mom, the cast came off. (Check back tomorrow for a picture, post-cast.) 4 x-ray's later, we left with a bowed arm. I am hoping that all will work itself out. Aislinn still has not gotten used to it being off, hopefully time will heal it completely.
Brennan is working on his crystal growing science project. Kerstyn had a good report for the previous week and Lauklan and Greyson are just enjoying being little boys. FULL OF ENERGY! Oh, yes, I am very tired and not used to this new time thing. However, it is nice to not be so rushed in the morning since the kids are up and about well ahead of schedule.
Brennan is working on his crystal growing science project. Kerstyn had a good report for the previous week and Lauklan and Greyson are just enjoying being little boys. FULL OF ENERGY! Oh, yes, I am very tired and not used to this new time thing. However, it is nice to not be so rushed in the morning since the kids are up and about well ahead of schedule.
Why can't I get these pesky pictures to upload? Well, hopefully I'll figure it out soon...




1 people said:
good job melody! i will enjoy checking on your blogging...no comments about kerstyn's annoying teacher (ie me) allowed!
Post a Comment