Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just when you think...

Just when you think you might have it figured out.


Just when you think that you have a full plate.


Just when you think that there is certainly no more that can be added to your little 'house of cards' because they will surely collapse at the faintest wind.


Just when you think that He might not be watching...


He is.


He knows.


He better! Because I surely can't handle it all alone.


Life is never a given.


How long we have might not be what we planned. It certainly isn't what I had mapped out when I was a little girl. I wouldn't change a thing in my life, not a single thing. Because it makes up who I am. But, I'll tell you what, I MUST be a slow learner, or incredibly strong, depending on how you look at it...


We're all so blessed. You know that right? Have you thought of all your blessings today?

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

Is everything okay??????

Anonymous said...

Melody, everything will be just fine! You are a very strong person.I am praying for all of you. Love you very much.

Mom