I got a surprise this afternoon around 3 when Mom and Dad drove down the driveway. I had no idea that they were coming, in fact, we had texted back and forth a few times and they told me they were shopping in Dade City. They did shop in Dade City, but they came to visit the kids too which made 5 children VERY happy!
They brought the kids some treats too and Aislinn is modeling her new apron and hat below. Since she had an apron, she needed to help me cook dinner which was just a sweet experience for both of us. She did, however, want me to put my apron on so I woulnd't mess up my church clothes.
They brought the kids some treats too and Aislinn is modeling her new apron and hat below. Since she had an apron, she needed to help me cook dinner which was just a sweet experience for both of us. She did, however, want me to put my apron on so I woulnd't mess up my church clothes.
We absolutely love visits from the grandparents!


1 people said:
We enjoyed it so much! So glad the kids like their little treats, and that Aislinn liked her Gingerbread apron & Critter hat. She looked so cute.
Mom
Post a Comment