This morning, after dragging ourselves out of bed, Mom and I headed over to Jeffrey's to visit with him, Gail and David. We also had lunch reservations at Kefi, a very neat little Greek restaurant about a block and a half from Jeffrey's apartment on the upper west side of the city. We were pleasantly surprised to be joined by Caroline and we all had a wonderful lunch!
Following lunch, we went back to Jeffrey's apartment for a little and then Mom, David, Gail and I headed to the hotel for David and Gail to check in and for them to rest for a bit. However, we needed to have some Jamba Juice too, so Gail and I walked a few blocks and got our fix for all four of us.
We enjoyed visiting for a few hours, Mom enjoyed her nap and then we headed to Joyce Theater to watch Jeffrey perform. We really loved his performance and dinner that followed!


1 people said:
It was great to be with Gail, David,Jeffrey & Caroline. I had my first lamb sandwich at Kefi's. What a neat Greek rest. I enjoyed the Jamba Juice, too. Jeffrey did an outstanding job in his performance at Joyce Theater. I'll always remember the guy sitting next to me that knew Jeffrey. Also, we had a great dinner after the performance.
Mom
Post a Comment