Mom and I went on a city tour this morning and early afternoon. Since we had been freezing in San Francisco, Mom was worried that she would be cold on top of the double decker bus. Well, we DID NOT have to worry about being cold. On the other hand, we were sweating like crazy! Gail and Carole went to a Yankees game. Then we met up later to go to dinner at The Tribeca Grill with Grace, my friend from home. Grace is a vet and lives in New York City, so I had to see her. We went from 3rd grade through 12th together.
I rode on the subway to dinner. It was so hot under there, but I wanted the experience of riding the subway. All I can say is I am very glad that I have my own car!
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago




0 people said:
Post a Comment