We got up and went to the Hudson Ward this morning. It was nice to see the familiar faces of my Mom's ward. When we got home, Ryan and Abby were there. Logan came shortly after and we all had a nice time together. Michelle and CJ stayed for a while too and we grilled out hot dogs, hamburgers and steaks. It was so nice to be with everyone and have a good time.
Later that evening, Dyan Ballew Turncliff, a friend of mine from high school came over with her family. Her kids swam in the pool and played with my kids. I just found Dyan about a year ago. She was one of those friends that I had lost touch with after high school but that I did want to find. It was a great visit and I am glad to be back in touch with her.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


0 people said:
Post a Comment