Saturday, March 03, 2007

Happy Birthday! I'm 33 on 3/3

The kids already ate half of this before I have even gotten the chance to taste it. That's okay. Their cute chocolaty faces were adorable, and I certainly don't need to eat too much myself. Thanks Chris, Brennan, Kerstyn, Lauklan, Greyson and Aislinn! I love you!

I was quite grumpy today. I'm sure I will be better tomorrow. Tricia Desourdy came and picked me up at 11 and took me to the Mall at Millenia. I had never been there. I now have it confirmed that it is a place that I will only window shop. Everything looked quite expensive. We at lunch at Brio and I really enjoyed that.
Brennan and Chris ran to Publix this morning to get me a Cookies and Cream birthday cake and adorned it with candles that said 33. I tried to blow them out after the kids got done singing. It was very nice.
Chris and I left for the temple around 5:30 for the 6:30 session. It was neat to go to the temple and be in a session with only members from our stake. We will have the opportunity to go again on Friday for our ward temple trip.
I will be going to Capillo next Saturday for my day at the spa that Chris got for me for Valentines and my birthday. I can't wait.
Happy Birthday to me. I can't believe how old and chubby I look. Hopefully next year's picture will look better. Below is "the girls". I am glad my girls look so pretty and are so sweet.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

Loves thoughs smiling faces! When do you have the time to update this website girl?? You are good!
Holly